10 Minutes EEBA/ELSA Specification
EEBA, 10 Minutes, APPOVAL TC-13F-471
- Approved for respiratory protection during ESCAPE from Oxygen deficient atmospheres, gases and vapors.
- Approved for temperatures above 20o F (- 7 o C)
- Approved only when compressed gas container is charged with air meeting the requirements of CGA G-7.1 Grade D or higher quality.
- The compressed gas container shall meet applicable DOT specifications.
- The Hood is constructed of transparent and flexible PVC or polyurethane.
- The Cylinder assembly incorporated a 10 minute cylinder, regulator, and flexible supply hose. This cylinder is rated at 3000 psig.
- The regulator incorporates an on/off valve, pressure gauge, charging adapter, pressure relief device, and flow control orifice. The pressure gauge continually indicates cylinder pressure (content).
- The carrying bag incorporates a reinforced PVC fabric bag and adjustable nylon strap. The adjustable strap offers a variety of carrying positions.
- Weight (included box) : 5.5 Kg
- Box Dimension : 480 X 370 X 160 mm ( L X H X W )
Mounted Voice Amplifier Specification
- The voice amplifier communications accessory is designed for use with Scott Full Facepieces equiped with voicemitters. The voice amplifier asembly is available with the green LED light either on the top of the unit or on the bottom. When attached to the facepiece voicemitter. A Mounting Bracket specific to the model of full facepiece in use is required to mount the VOICE AMPLIFIER to the facepiece. The Mounting Bracket is available separately.
- 9 V battery powered
- This communication device is listed as Intrinsically Safe PER ANSI/UL913 as follows:
- Class I, Division I, Group C & D
- Class II, Group E, F, & G: Class III
Wind Socks Specification
Wind Socks Flag
- Material : Made from international Yellow/Orange Nylon cloth with water repellant.
- Dimension : Diameter = 16 inches; length = 60 inches
Wind Socks Frame
- Material : Frames are an all steel construction and these are manufactured with ease of installation in mind
- Dimension : 16 inches diameter
Wind Socks Rotating Pole
- Material : All steel construction and feature a double ball bearing design
- Dimension : 20 inches length; 2 inches diameter of ball bearing
Wind Socks Pole
Material : 1 inches pipe collar
Life Line And Safety Harness Specification
The life line will guided person who worked on confine space with his buddies (in Buddy system). Also used with stretcher to move down the victim rig floor.
General Specification :
- 100 feet length of Life line.
- Can hold the loading up to 2 tons.
- Material of rope is steel wire covered by heat isolator fibre material.
- Safety Harness material made from nylon
First Aid Kit
Capacity : 50 persons
First aid kit comprising of :
- 4 Surgifix size 1 – 2 for hand, wrist, arm & elbow
- 2 Surgifix size 3 – 4 for knee, leg, foot & shoulder
- 2 Surgifix size 5 – 6 for head, hip, thigh & axilla
- 4 Singlefix finger bandages
- 4 Triangular bandages
- 2 Crepe Bandages 2” & 1 3”
- 1 Adhesive plaster ½” & 1 roll x 1”
- 4 packs First aid dressings 10’s
- 1 Water-Jet burn dressing
- 2 packs of absorbent gauze 20’s & 2 packs x 1 m
- 2 Antiseptic lotion & 1 Antiseptic cream
- 1 Iodine solution BP & 1 Acriflavine Solution 1 : 1000
- 2 Sodium Bicarbonate powder BP & 1 Eye lotion
- 24 Cotton wool & 1 Constrictive bandage
- 24 Bunches of safety pins & 1 Kidney dish
- 1 pr of Dressing scissors & 1 pr of Dressing forceps
- 1 Emergency eye wash bottle
- 1 unit one-way valve mouthpiece “First Aid Airway”
- 1 “First Aid at Work”
< Prev > 1 > 2 > 3 > 4