Katch Kan offers a number of Industrial Vacuum & Cleaning solutions to fit your rig needs. If you need a custom solution, Please let us know, and we will be happy to meet your requirements.
Efficiently cleans a wide variety of surfaces and areas including work floors, components and sub-structures. Captures & recycles drilling fluids & semi-fluids back to the Mud Tank, intrinsically safe, simple to operate with low maintenance. Vacuum systems for onshore and offshore drilling rigs.
KAN CLEAN AND KAN VAC ELECTRIC
Kan Klean Attachments for Kan Electric Vac and Kan Air Vac An attachment for the Kan Electric Vac (KEV) and Kan Air Vac to clean rig floor safety mats, Tanks, and other surfaces quickly, efficiently and easily.
- Efficiently cleans a wide variety of surfaces and areas
- Deep penetration brush head
- Dramatically reduces water consumption
- Concentrated cleaning action Vacuum and Pressure Wash combined
- Multi purpose; floors, walls, equipment, tanks, pits
- Fluid containment and reclamation
- Oil and chemical resistant
- Easily replaceable bristles
- Polymer designed for no static sparks
- Pressure Rating of 3500 PSI
KAN ELECTRIC VAC
A portable industrial vacuum designed to keep a range of working areas clean, including work floors, components and sub-structures
- Holds 150 US Gallons
- Discharges 100 gal in 60 seconds
- Pump CFM: 400
- Nominal Operating RPM: 950
- Discharge Pressure: 10 – 12 PSI
- Motor Horsepower: 15
- Explosion Proof
- Efficiently clean a wide variety of surfaces and areas
- Collects Both fluid and semi fluids.
- Intrinsically safe, simple to operate with low Maintenance.
- Easily transportable.
- Recapture of Fluids
GAME CHANGER AUTOMATED VACUM
- Unclean working surfaces on rigs, shops and other spaces making for unsafe and non-efficient operation.
- Loss of Drilling Fluids
A portable industrial vacuum designed to keep a range of working areas clean, including work floors, Tanks, components and sub-structures, with a high-pressure wash gun.
- Explosion Proof Regulatory Certifications CLASS 1 GROUPS C+D
- Div 1 and Class 1 Component
- Nominal operating RPM: 950
- Discharge Pressure: 10 – 12 SI
- Wash Pressure 2000 PSI @ 4 GPM
- BALDOR- 5hp 460v 3ph Explosion Proof Motor INTERPUMP – W2035 66 series
- With the Kan Klean, efficiently cleans a wide variety of surfaces and areas
- Collects both fluids and semi-fluids.
- Simple to operate with low maintenance
- Rugged 2 gauge powder-coated steel base.
- Pump seal Nitrile (Buna), can pump all fluids.
- 300 Gallon Storage Tanks
- Automatic vacuum and discharge
- Total unit weight 5500 lbs (2495 kg)
- Forklift slots for transporting
KAN AIR VAC WITH KRAKEN
Pneumatic High Pressure Washer A portable industrial vacuum designed to keep work floors, sub-structures, tanks, separators and other equipment clean.
- Compressed air pressure 225 cfm (5 Psi 3.5 Kg/m2, 0.35 Mpa)
- Small footprint 40”L x 48”W x 77”H (120 cm x 100 cm x 194 cm)
- Runs completely off of compressed air
- Weighs 1080 lbs (490 Kg)
- Div. 1 and Class 1 Certified
- Cleans a wide variety of surfaces and areas.
- Collects both fluids and discharges 105 gallons (400 L) capacity in 14 seconds.
- Can be operated as a transfer pump.
- Intrinsically safe.
- Simple to operate with low maintenance.
- Automatic discharge.
- Easily transported in a pick-up truck.
- Designed to be moved into position by a forklift or crane.
- Can use for salt water application